Wednesday, October 5

How To Activate Glo 4G LTE


Globalcom Nigeria just launched their 4G LTE network in some major cities of the country (Nigeria).
Some people have started using this already, incase you re yet to activate your Glo 4G LTE then read on.
You must have a 4G enable smartphone before you can use Glo 4G LTE.

How Do I Know If My Phone Is 4G Compliant?

Text 4G to 400 from your smartphone and you will receive a message telling you if your phone is compatible or not.

How Do I Activate Glo 4G LTE On My Phone?

Go to any Glo office nearest to you for a SIM swap or buy a new 4G LTE enabled SIM Card.


Can I Use Glo 4G LTE On PC?


Yes, Glo 4G LTE SIM will work on Glo 4G router or universal Mifi or you can connect to your Laptop via your 4G enabled smartphone hotspot wifi.

Lets know your experience with Glo 4G LTE.

Always share this post. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment